Macleaya Cordata Extract 60%Sanguinarine Cas.:2447-54-3
1.5%15%40%50%Sanguinarine for Pharmaceutical industry, Feed and feed additives, Pesticides
Macleaya cordata contains several alkaloids including sanguinarine, protopine, chelerythrine, and allocryptopine. It has been shown to be a reversible inhibitor of the enzymatic hydrolysis of acetylthiocholine. Our product, macleaya cordata extract, contains mainly sanguinarine and chelerythrins.
Appearance:Orange red powder
• Escharotic Effects
• Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory
• Fungicidal and insecticidal
• Feed antibiotics Use
• Veterinary injection use
(1) Antiscolic: The three kinds of biological total base in the product can kill nematodes;
(2) killing maggot: can inhibit incubation of flyblows. The strongest parts with the effects on killing maggots are leaves and pericarp, then stems, the roots are the least. The effect of the product will not be influenced by drying;
(3) Inhibitory effect on some bacteria and fungi.
Storage: Store away from sunlight and in low temperature and low moisture;
Shelf Life: 2 years if well stored according to the given guidances.