|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||5%10%20%Astaxanthin Oil|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum or 1kg aluminum bag|
|Delivery Time:||ship immediately|
|Payment Terms:||t/t or PayPal|
Anti-oxidant Astaxanthin Oil from Haematococcus pluvialis
1, Our Astaxanthin specification:
1)Astaxanthin Powder: 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%, etc
2)Astaxanthin Oil: 5%,10%20% etc
3) Packing: 1kg or 5kg/Aluminum foil bag with vacuum
4) Shelf life: 2 years
Astaxanthin, a member of the carotenoid family, is an oxygenated red-orange pigment. Professor Basil Weedon was the first to map the structure of astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is found in microalgae, yeast, salmon, trout, shrimp, crustaceans, and other sources. However, Haematococcus pluvialis appears to be the best source of astaxanthin. Astaxanthin cannot be synthesized by human and it must be provided in the diet. Astaxanthin has been proven to be one of the most powerful anti-oxidants yet discovered.
1. With the function of natural food pigment, it has rich nutritional value and good coloring effect;
2. It has excellent oxidation resisting activity, in terms of free radical scavenging activity is 1000 times higher than the natural VE;
3. It can prevent arteriosclerosis and relative diseases;
4. Can be used as anticancer activity to strengthen the functions of immune system;
5. Enhance the health of central nervous system;
6. Intensify energy metabolism of organism.
1) Medical Use: Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that it is 10 times more capable than other carotenoids, so it is beneficial in cardiovascular, immune, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases.
2) Cosmetic Use: For its high-performance antioxygenic property, it can protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation damage and effectively reduce melanin deposition and the formation of freckles to keep skin healthy.