echinacea extract echinacea purpurea extract echinacea powder
Main Contents: Echinacoside 4%HPLC
Plant Resource: Echinacea Purpurea
Appearance: Yellowish-green powder
Plant Part Used: Overground
Extract Solution: Water/Ethanol
Functions and Uses:
1. Anti-virus, anti-fungi, anti-tumor, anti-bacterial, anti-infections and anti-cancer.
2. Stimulating the immune system, enhancing immunity, preventing influenza.
3. Treating arthritis or skin diseases, promoting wound repair, relieving toothache
and pain of scald.
1. Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, especially the common cold and other
upper respiratory infections.Research to date shows that echinacea probably modestly
reduces cold symptoms, but it’s not clear whether it helps prevent colds from developing.
2. Echinacea is also used against many other infections including the flu, urinary tract
infections, vaginal yeast infections, genital herpes, bloodstream infections (septicemia),
gum disease, tonsillitis, streptococcus infections, syphilis, typhoid, malaria, and diphtheria.
3. Sometimes people apply echinacea to their skin to treat boils, abscesses, skin wounds,
ulcers, burns, eczema, psoriasis, UV radiation skin damage, herpessimplex, bee stings, and
4. Commercially available echinacea products come in many forms including tablets, juice,