Product Name: Ginger Powder, Ginger Root Powder
Latin Name: Zingiber officinale Rosc.
Part Used: Root
Particle size: 100mesh
Ginger or ginger root is the rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale, consumed as a delicacy, medicine, or spice. It lends its name to its genus and family (Zingiberaceae). Other notable members of this plant family are turmeric, cardamom, and galangal. The distantly related dicots in the Asarum genus have the common name wild ginger because of their similar taste.
Ginger is indigenous to southern China, from whence it spread to the Spice Islands and other parts of Asia, and subsequently to West Africa and the Caribbean. Ginger appeared in Europe, via India, in the 1st century CE as a result of the lucrative spice trade.
1. Ginseng extract powder with the function of anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
2. Ginger extract powder can decrease platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health;
3. Ginger extarct powder used to inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny;
4. Ginger extract powder will release nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation;
5. Ginger extract powder will strengthening intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.