|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum or 1kg,2kg,5kg alumi. foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||ship immediately|
|Payment Terms:||t/t or paypal|
|Application:||Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics||State:||Powder|
lysozyme, muramidase, food &pharm grade lysozyme powder cas. 12650-88-3
CAS No: 12650-88-3
EINECS No.: 235-747-3
Molecular Formular: C15H20O4
Molecular Weight: /
Appearance: Off-white to white crystalline powder
Enzyme Activity: 20000U/mg
Chemical Mame: Lysozyme
Other Name: Lysozyme from chicken egg white; Mucopeptide N-acetylmuramoylhydrolase; Muramidase
Resource: Chicken egg white
Related specifications: 2000U/mg, 5000U/mg, 10000U/mg
Package Size: 1Kg/25Kg/or as per customers' requirements
Lysozyme is a special role in microbial cell wall hydrolysis enzyme, also called cell walls dissolve enzyme. Widely distributed in nature, including egg qing dynasty of egg white lysozyme total protein 3.4% - 3.5%, is the typical representative of lysis enzymes, but also to know the clear one of lysozyme.
Lysozyme is to use a special point of green farm fresh eggs as raw material, through selecting, wash eggs, disinfection, spray, blow dry, egg, points eggs, ion exchange adsorption precipitation and enrichment intercepting, freeze drying and made white, taste sweet, odourless crystalline powder, with high purity, highly active.
|Appearance:||Off- white to white crystalline powder|
|Standard :||Enterprise Standard|
|Storage:||Stored in cool & dry place
Kept away from strong light and heat
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored|
1. The appearance of crystal powder
2. Enzyme activity is equal or greater than 20000 international units
3. Water content less than or equal to 6%
4. Total nitrogen content is equal or greater than 16%
5. Ash less than or equal to 2.0%
6. Heavy metal less than or equal to 10 PPM
7. The total bacterial count of less than or equal to gasoloid density was exceed 1000 cfu/g
8. Solubility is equal or greater than 98%
Lysozyme is a kind of avirulent, without side effects of protein, but also has certain lysis, so can be used for medical, food preservative, feed, etc. Has been widely used in aquatic products, meat, cake, wine and rice wine and beverage of anticorrosive; Can also be added to the milk powder, milk humanized to restrain bowel the corruption in the survival of microorganisms, and at the same time, directly or indirectly.
1. As a natural preservative, Lysozyme has many unique advantagesstrong anti-bacterial, safe, good thermal stability, wide role range etc.
2. Lysozyme is a protein, is relatively stable as the pH changes, thermal stable under acidic conditions.By using bio-engineering techniques, regulating protein PH value and adsorption isolated by ion exchange resin we can get fine fine enzyme of which enzyme activity can be more than 18 000 u / g while meeting the pharm grade.
3. Lysozyme can dissolve bacterial cells, especially has a stronger role against Gram-positive bacteria while has the nature of antibiotics. it is because it can dissolve the polyose of glycoprotein(mucinoid) membrane wall, it can dissolve chitin and glycol chitin into carbonate, hydrochloride and nitrate crystallization.