|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||90%pea peptide|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum or 1kg aluminum bag|
|Delivery Time:||ship immediately|
pea peptide, pea protein peptide powder, pisum sativum extract
Appearance: Light yellow powder
Active Ingredient: Pea peptide
Part Used: Pisum Sativum
Pea peptide is made by using the directed restriction enzyme digestion technology for biological compound enzyme enzymolyzed peanut meal based on pea protein as the raw material. Pea peptide contains eight amino acids that the body cannot synthesize by itself, and their ratios are close to the patterns recommended by FAO/WHO. The good efficacy and excellent functional properties of peptides allow pea peptides to be widely used in food and health care products.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
1. Pea peptides have very high water-holding and oil absorption properties as well as good gel forming property, which can be used in hams and other meat products as an excellent additive.
2. Pea polypeptide has a certain degree of foamability and foam stability, which can partially replace eggs to be added to pastry products.
3. Pea peptide has excellent emulsifiability and emulsion stability, which can be used as emulsifiers for various types of foods; pea peptides can quickly emulsify fat, to prepare sausages with good emulsifiability. Sausages made in this way are very tasty with high nutritional values.
4. If added into biscuits, pea peptide can enhance the flavor and strengthen the proteins; in addition, it can be developed into health foods having different functions.
1. It is used in health care product field.
2. It is used in pharmaceutical field.
3. It is used in food field.
4. It is used in cosmetic field.