|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum or alumi. foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||ship immediately|
|Payment Terms:||t/t or PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||4000kgs in stock|
|CAS No.:||519-02-8||Application:||Agricultural Chemical|
Matrine is an alkaloid found in plants from the Sophora genus. It has a variety of pharmacological effects.
Matrine is a natural plantbased pesticides, low toxicity for human, is a broad spectrum insecticide, with tag and stomach poison. Have obvious control effect for all kinds of crops NianChong, caterpillar, aphids, starscream.
1. CAS Number: 519-02-8
2. Molecular Formula: C15H24N20
3. Molecular Weight: 248.36
4. Optical Rotation : [alpha]D + 40°(water)
5. Purity: 98%
6. Appearance: white crystalline powder
1. Matrine has a variety of pharmacological effects, including anti-cancer effects and action as a kappa opioid receptor and µ-receptor agonist.
2. Matrine possesses strong antitumor activities in vitro and in vivo.
3. Inhibition of cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis are the likely mechanisms
responsible for matrine's antitumor activities.
2.Health food products
5.Skin Care Materials