Product Name: Ivy extract,Hedera Helix Extract,Ivy Leaf Extract,Ivy Leaf Extract Powder
Plant sources: leaves of Hedera nepalensis K,Koch var.sin ensis (Tobl.) Rehd.
Active Ingredients: Hederacoside C
Appearance: Yellowish brown to tawny fine powders
CAS No.: 14216-03-6
- Hederacoside C: 5% ~ 40%
- Any other specifications can be customized
Test Method: HPLC (External standard method)
Quality Standard: Enterprise standard
Packing: 1kg/bag, 5kg/bag, or 25kg/drum or Customized.
- Free of solvent residue.
- Using unique technology for the removal of bacterium and heavy metals.
What are Health Benefits?
Ivy is used internally for gout, rheumatic pain, whooping cough and bronchitis.
Extracts of the wood are mostly used in cosmetics and for external use, and for treating burns, warts, impetigo, skin eruptions, neuralgia, swollen joints, toothache and cellulite.
Ivy has topical anti-fungal, anthelmintic, molluscicidal, anti-mutagenic, as well as cellulite control properties. Topical applications of ivy-based products are often used in anti-cellulite and weight loss preparations.
It has emollient and itch-relieving properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and pain killing actions - provided by the saponins and flavonoids
- Moisturizing and anti-wrinkle, resist skin aging
- Reducing phlegm, curing asthma and cough, effective treatment of respiratory inflammation
- Relieving the pain associated with bone arthritis and rheumatism
- Promoting skin cell regeneration , healing of burns and wounds.
- Functional food additive & health supplement
- Cosmetics & personal care products.