4-Hydroxyisoleucine 20%,40% Common Fenugreek Seed Extract,Fenugreek Extract
Product Name: Fenugreek seed extract, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, Trigonella foenum-graecum extract
furostanol saponins/Common Fenugreek Seed
Latin Name: Trigonell foenum-graecum L.
Part of Used: Seed
Active ingredient: 4-Hydroxyisoleucine Furostanol Saponins
Appearance: Light brown-yellow powder
Specification: 4-Hydroxyisoleucine: 20%,40%,60%,90%,98% ; 50% Furostanol saponins; 10:1,20:1
4-hydroxyisoleucine (4-OH-Ile) is an amino acid extracted from fenugreek seeds. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L) seed is a traditional Chinese herb. Fenugreek contains high concentrations of choline, tryptophan, ascorbic acid, niacin and potassium. Choline is important for athletic performance, tryptophan is a serotonin precursor, ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant, and niacin and potassium are critical for immune function.
1) Regulate blood sugar and promote body building
2) Reduce cholesterin and protect heart
3) Bulk laxative and lubricates the intestines
4) Good for eyes and help with asthma and sinus problems
5) In traditional Chinese medical science, the product is for kidney health, expelling cold, cure abdominal distention and fullness, cure enteric hernia and cold damp cholera.
Certificate of Analysis