20% sennoside senna leaf extract lose weight
Product Name: Senna Leaf Extract, Sennosides, Sennosides Powder
Latin Name: Cassia angustifolia Vahl extract / Folium Sennae extract
CAS No.: 517-43-1
Appearance : Brown fine powder
Specification: 3%-60% Sennosides, 10:1
Test methods: HPLC/UV
Molecular Formula : C42H38O20
Molecular Weight: 862.74
1. Cathartic effect: senna infusion contains anthraquinone derivatives, its cathartic effect and irritation more than other laxatives.
2. Antibacterial inhibition: senna extract alcohol resistant variety of bacteria such as staphylococcus, diphtheria bacillus, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, and escherichia coli, the water extract useful only for Salmonella typhi.
3. Hemostasis: senna powder can increase platelet and fibrinogen, reduced clotting time, recalcification time, prothrombin time and blood clot contraction time, help to stop the bleeding
4. Muscle relaxation: senna can block acetylcholine at the motor nerve terminals and skeletal joints, so that muscle relaxation.
1. Applied in food field, senna tea is widely used to treat constipation;
2. Applied in health product field, to be added into health products to relaxe the bowels;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute pancreatitis, bacillary dysentery and cholecystitis.