yucca schidigera extract 30-60% UV Sarsaponin,natural herb extract yucca schidigera extract 10:1,sarsaponin yucca extract,sarsaponin yucca schidigera extract,yucca p.e.,Yucca Extract powder Sarsaponin for Feed Additive,lower cholesterol yucca schidigera extract 30% sarsaponin,Sarsaponin yucca extract CAS No.: 90147-57-2
Product Name: yucca schidigera extract
Latin name:Yucca schidigera
Specification: 30-60% UV Sarsaponin
Appearance: Brown Powder
CAS No.: 90147-57-2
Molecular Formula: C27H44O3
Molecular Weight: 416.64
Appearance: Brown fine powder
What is Yucca Extract:
1) The use of Yucca schidigera extract as feed helps to improve digestion of meals rich in nitrogenated compounds and allows for better absorption of them due to the fact that microbial activity is accelerated in the intestinal flora, lowering the volatile compounds that cause bad odors in the excretions.
2) Yucca Extract is also mentioned that the constant use of the Yucca schidigera extract as a nutritional complement is a valuable aid in the treatement of diabetes, high cholesterol, bursitis and high blood pressure, and its use is invaluable as an aid to improve and maintain good health.
1. Improve digestion of meals rich in nitrogenated compounds and
2. Allows for better absorption of them due to the fact that microbial activity is accelerated in the intestinal flora,
3. Lowering the volatile compounds that cause bad odors in the excretions.
4. Valuable aid in the treatement of diabetes, high cholesterol, bursitis and high blood pressure,
5. Its use is invaluable as an aid to improve and maintain good health.
1.Yucca Schidigera Extract Powder can be used to prepare natural shampoos and foaming cosmetics or liquid soaps.
2.Natural fruit and vegetable washing soaps are a new application.
3.Yucca’s natural antibacterial and antiviral properties have also been exploited in new products.
Raw material → Solvent extraction → Concentration → Spray drying → Product
Packing Detail: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight:25kgs/drum.
Storage Situation Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat. Shelf Life Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.