black tea extract polyphenols 15%--90%, Theaflavin:20%-60%, Caffein 2.2%-5.2%, egcg 1%-10% FOR MAKING ICE TEA
Specification: Theaflavin 20%-60% or Polyphenol20%-98%
Appearance: Reddish brown powder or brown powder
Theaflavin-3, 3’-gallate (TFDG)
20% ~ 60% Black Tea Theaflavins
1. Adjust blood lipid extraordinarily: On the one hand, it can reduce high blood lipid, blood serum cholesterol, triglyceride and content of low- density lipoprotein cholesterol, on the other hand, it can enhance high-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
2. Function against atheroma hardening.
3. Function of Anti-coagulant. Reduce blood consistency.
4. Function of lipid peroxide
5. Function of protection of injured animal heart myocyte.
6. Function of protection of injured animal brain
7. Improve microcirculation.
8. Anti-bacteria and reducing inflammation.
Be widely used as anti-oxidant functionals
The multifunctional green food additives & raw material of health food
Intermediate of the medicine
Natrual herbal ingredient of TCM