Curcumin Curcuma longa extract,Turmeric Curcumin,herb medicine Turmeric Root Extract 95%Curcumin,Turmeric Extract,Turmeric Extract powder,Curcumin,Curcumin powder
[English name] Plant extract Turmeric Root Extract
[ Plant part use]:Fresh Root
[Latin name] Curcuma longa Linn
[CAS NO.] 458-37-7
[Specification] curcumin 90% 95% 98%HPLC
[Test method] HPLC
[Product properties] light yellow orange powder
1. Improve immunity.
2. Helping to prevent dementia.
4. Preventing the body from the damages of free radicals.
5. Preventing swelling of the joint, arthritis, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
6. Having anticoagulant, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-aging,and inhibiting growth of tumor
1. Mainly used as flavor additive to pigments and foods,
2. It also has a good performances such as anticancer, anti,inflammatory antioxidation, antimutagenics, Lipoidemia reducing and etc.
3. Now it is used as a food coloring since it normally gives food (slightly yellow color) is used to protect food products from sunlight.
4. The curcumin/polysorbate solution or curcumin powder dissolved in alcohol is used for water-containing products. Over-coloring, such as in pickles, relishes, and mustard, is sometimes used to compensate for fading .