Hawthorne Leaves Extract Powder 2.0% Vitexin,100% pure natural Hawthorn Leaf Extract 0.2% Vitexin Cas.:3681-93-4,Hawthorn Fruit Extract,Hawthorn Extract,Hawthorn Berry Extract,Hawthorn Leaves Extract,Hawthorn Extract 10% Flavonoids,100% Pure Natural Hawthorn Berry Extract Powder 10%,25% Flavonoids by UV
[Name of Product] :Hawthorn Berry Extract
[Latin Name] :Fructus Crataegi
[Appearance]:Brown Fine powder
[Specification]:10%,25% Flavonoids, 0.2%Vitexin
[Part of Used]:Fruit
[Test Method]: UV
[Free Sample]: Available
Hawthorn (Crataegus) is a large genus of shrubs and trees in the family Rosaceae, native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Europe, Asia and North America. Hawthorn belongs to Rosaceae Family, genus Cratacegus and is a kind of deciduous shrub. Its fruiting period is around August to October. It is widely cultivated in China, such as Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Yunnan, Sichuan, Shaanxi and so on.
Hawthorn is used for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heartbeat. It is also used to treat both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
Hawthorne Berry Extract is made from the tiny red berries that grow on the Hawthorne shrub
(Crataegus oxyacantha). Hawthorne berriesas well as the leaves and flowershave been used in traditional medical systems since ancient times.Hawthorne berry extract is widely used as a heart tonic, particularly in Europe.
1) Eliminating eyestrain, improving eyesight and delaying cerebral nerve to aging;
2) Improving the urinary system and preventing urinary tract infection;
3) Softening blood capillary, enhancing the heart function and resisting cancer;
4) Eliminating free-radicals, protecting human body from harm and improving immunity
1) Hawthorn Berry P.E. is applied in food field,it is widely used as functional food additive.
2) Hawthorn Berry P.E. is applied in health product field, it owns the function of strengthening stomach.
3) Hawthorn Berry P.E. is applied in pharmaceutical field, it is frequently used in treating coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.