Mangosteen Extract,5%-95%Alpha-mangostin,α-mangostin,α-mangostin powder
1. English name: Mangosteen Extract
2. Plant origin: Garcinia mangostana L.
3. Part Used: Fruit Rind (Pericarp)
4. Appearance: Brown-yellow Powder
5. Active Ingredients: Alpha-mangostin, Mangosteen Polyphenols, Garma-mangosteen
6. Specification: 10%-30% polyphenols, Alpha-mangostin 5%-95%, Gamma mangostin 0.3%-8%
7. Test method: HPLC
8.Cas#: 6147-11-1 (α-mangostin)
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana Linn.) is a tropical evergreen fruit tree of the family Guttiferae, with deep reddish purple fruit, cultivated in Southeast Asian countries. In Thailand, the fruit of this plant is very popular and has been known as the “Queen of fruits”.
1. Histamine receptor antagonist and 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor antagonist.2. Inhibit of COX and sphingomyelinase.
3. Pocess similar function of estrogen,anti-oxidation.
4. Anti-bacterial, anti-malarial, anti-AIDS.
5. Treat breast cancer.
Double plastic bag of foodstuff inside, cardboard drum outside or at customer's request.
Package Specification: 25kg/Drum
Shelf life: 2 years