Botanical Source: Moringa oleifera Lam
Used Part: Leaves
Specification: 10:1, Flavones 5%
Test Method: UV
Moringa(Moringa oleifera Lam.) is tropical deciduous Perennial trees, height can reach up to 10 meters. The tree is native to India but has been planted around the world. Moringa is abundant in nutrients. Especially, the leaves contain all essential amino acids and are rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals. It is one of the richest sources of essential nutrients often lacking in people's diets.
1. With the function of anti-depression and sedation, it has an effect on the nervous system;
2. With the function of increasing the natural defenses ability of the body, it is great for boosting the immune system thus preventing colds.
3. It can provide nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
4. It has the function of resisting arrhythmia, lowering pressure, falling blood sugar and protecting the cardiovascular system function.
1. As an important active ingredient in pharmaceutical, for instance, it acts as potent anti- tuberculosis and used to cure liver diseases; it also stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings and accelerates the heart beats and constricts the blood vessels.
2. In cosmetic industry, the moringa oil is used for various skin and hair care needs.
3. As a natural nutritional supplements, helping to lose weight.