Shikimic Acid 98%,Shikimic Acid powder,Star anise extract,Illicium verum extract
Synonyms:(3R,4S,5R)-(-)-3,4,5-Trihydroxy-1-cyclohexenecarboxylic acid; 3,4,5-Trihydroxy-1-cyclohexene-1-carboxylic acid
Melting Point:185-191 ?C
Boiling Point:400.5 ?C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point:210.1 ?C
Solubility:water: 18 g/100 mL (20 ?C)
Risk Codes:36/37/38 Details
Hazard Symbols: Xi
1) It can be inhibition of platelet aggregation, inhibition of vein thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis;
2) It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects;
3) It can be anti-bacterial, anti-tumor;
4) It also as antiviral and anticancer drug intermediates.
5) Anti-inflammation, antalgic and a media of antivirus and anti-cancer.
1.Applied in food field , it is added into kinds of beverage ,
liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2.Applied in health product field , it is widely added into
various kinds of health products to prevent chronic diseases
or relief symptom of climacteric syndrome.
3.Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics
with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus
make skin much smooth and delicate.
4.Owning estrogenic effect and reliefing symptom of climacteric syndrome.