1. Product name:rosemary extract,rosemary extract powder,rosemary leaf extract,rosmarinic acid,rosmarinic acid powder
2. Specification:5%10%20%Rosmarinic acid
3. CAS No.:20283-92-5
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is widely used as a culinary herb, especially in Mediterranean dishes, and is also used as a fragrant additive in soaps and other cosmetics. Traditionally, rosemary has been used by herbalists to improve memory, relieve muscle pain and spasm, stimulate hair growth, and support the circulatory and nervous systems. It is also believed to affect the menstrual cycle, act as an abortifacient (inducing miscarriage), relieve menstrual cramps, increase urine flow, and reduce kidney pain (for example, from kidney stones). Recently, rosemary has been the object of laboratory and animal studies investigating its potential in the prevention of cancer and its antibacterial properties.
1) Antioxidant and antitumor activity
2) Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including
herpes simplex virus ( HSV) and HIV-1
3) Mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics
4) Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid
5) Memory-enhancing properties
6) Widely use as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent
• Food industry
High-efficient antioxidant; Antibacterial;Restrain growing of colon bacillus and staphylococcus aureus
• Pharmaceutical and Health Care industry
Reduces activity of hyaluronidase, then keep hyaluronic acid living for a long time in epidermal cell ;Antineoplastic effect;Anti-hepatitis effect, protect liver from damnification;Anti-nephritis; Anti-thrombus;Anti-platelet-aggregation; Refreshing, strengthening memory, improving strain and hypersomnia, anti-depressant .
• Cosmetic industry
Intensify constringency, and loss weight; Eliminate freckle, strengthen skin elasticity and slow aging; Accelerate blood circulation of scalp;Improve phalacrosis, reduce scurf and embellish hair;Stimulate hair and nail growing.