Antioxidant Sesamin Sesame Extract,CAS NO.:607-80-7 10%,30%, 60%, 90%, 98% Sesamin Sesame Extract
1. Product Details
1. Sesame Extract ( Latin Name: Sesamum indicum L )
2. Appearance: White Powder
3. Product Specification: Sesamin 98% HPLC
4. Part of used: Seed (100% natural)
5. Method: HPLC
6. Extract solvent: Ethanol / Water
7. CAS NO.:607-80-7
*Sesamin is a naturally occurring lignan that is present in sesame seed and pure sesame oil. Besides being a strong antioxidant, sesamin has shown great promise as a lipid oxidizer as well as to support anti-inflammatory action.
* Sesamin being a magic component in sesame seeds represents strong antioxidation in life body. Sesamin helps protect blood vessels by scavenging free radicals and ensuring efficient nutrient and oxygen delivery for healthy brain function.It induces nitric oxide and decreases endothelin production, possible implications for its antihypertensive effect.The experiments in rats show that sesamin can inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell. It can protect skin from UV rays.
* Sesame seed and sesame oil have been respected as health-care food by asians for long history.
* Sesamin opens a new era because human advocate the prime of sesame, which is more suitable for modern human being.
1.Antioxidant: Help protect blood vessels by scavenging free radicals and ensuring efficient nutrient and oxygen delivery for healthy brain function.
2. Skin problem: Protect skin from UV rays.
3.Regulate Immune System.
4.Lower blood sugar levels.
5.Decrease LDL cholesterol levels, while increasing HDL cholesterol (high density lipoprotein (HDL) or “good cholesterol") levels.
6.Antihypertensive: Induce nitric oxide and decreases endothelin-1 production in HUVECs, possible implications for its antihypertensive effect.
7.Estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities.
8.Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
10.Decreasing fat storage.
11.Provide liver protection against alcohol and improve liver function: Sesamin is a non-competitive inhibitor of Δ5-desaturase; it inhibits the conversion of DGLA to arachidonic acid, and consequently decreases the formation of proinflammatory 2-series prostaglandins.
12. Potential anticancer (anticarcinogenic) activities: Inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell.
Package: 25kg/drum,double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Delivery Detail:Within one week
Storage:Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life:Two years when properly stored.