98%Apigenin,Apigenin powder,Apigenin extract,Celery extract,Chamomile extract CAS No.:520-36-5
Product Name: apigenin
Active Ingredients: apigenin
Latin Name: Apium graveolens var.dulce Plant or Matricaria chamomilla L.
Part Used: Leaf
Appearance: Yellow powder
CAS No.: 520-36-5
Molecular Formula: C15H10O5
Apigenin is a natural antioxidant, which can inhibit the activity of carcinogenic substances; as an antiviral drug to treatment for HIV and other virus-infected; treat various inflammations; calm and soothe the nerves; buck. Compared With other flavonoids (quercetin, kaempferol flavonoids), Apigenin is low toxicity and no mutagenicity.
1. Apigenin has potential to reduce the risk of cancer since it has anti-tumor activity.It can induce the apoptosis of human gastric cancer cells via activating mitochondrial signal transdution pathway and promotes proliferative inhibition and apoptotic induction of human acute myeloid leukaemia HL-60 cells by cisplatin(DDP).
2. Apigenin also could potentially be useful in allergic conditions since it can have anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Apigenin,as a non-toxic plant flavonoid,has been shown to free radical scavenging properties and antioxidant effects.
4. Apigenin has anti-hypertensive effects.
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
2. Appiled in Health care products field.